The Kitchen @ Alcuin
Situated in Alcuin and nestled near to the University Library, The Kitchen is your comfy home-from-home cafe. Enjoy our delicious range of freshly baked pastries and sandwiches, our bespoke ethical blend and comfy sofas that we dare you not to fall asleep on. Pop in and say hello to start your day the right way.
Mon - Fri: 8.30am to 5pm
Staying safe in this venue
- You’ll be asked to register your details at the entrance for track and trace purposes.
- Your temperature will be taken upon entrance.
- You can dine or sit at a table with up to 6 people (including yourself). This applies to both indoor and outdoor venues or seating areas.
- If you’re not eating or drinking whilst in our venues, you must wear a face covering unless you’re exempt.
- Please ensure you’re regularly washing your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- For more information see here!
Together with the University we’ve worked hard to be able to bring you the spaces, opportunities and tools to use so you can still experience all York has to offer safely in Term 1. By following the above, you’re helping to keep everyone safe and make the good times last.